Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello Everyone, and Welcome!

Hello hello!
I just wanted to drop a quick post regarding myself, and the scope of this blog. I'm a truck driver, former IT and networking geek, and avid fan of journalism. I'm also a complete tech fanatic!
My main love affair has fallen to cellular smartphone technology, netbooks, and tablet computing. From iOS to Android, Blackberry to Windows Mobile, I love it all.
My aim is to provide up-to-date and comprehensive news regarding the cellular industry and community. For the time being, most of my reviews and previews will focus around GSM technology and AT&T, since they are what I use. I will also do my best to cover other events and interesting tidbits as I am able.
Also, I'm located in rural Wisconsin, which presents some interesting experiences in cellular licensing and carrier competition. I'm at ground-zero for the Element Mobile situation, as well as right between several cellular license borders.
I will attempt to do mostly video, and follow up with written articles, and perhaps an audio podcast as well.
If there is anything you would like to see me cover, please email me, with Cell Phone Geek in the subject line. The address is hitekaudiocomp@gmail.com

Thank You Everyone!
Rob Milton
Cell Phone Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment